Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where the Fur Flies


Spring and baby animals. What a joy! It is also a time when many families decide to bring a pet into their home. Before you do, check out our large selection of books. What a great way to make the "pet of your life" the right one.


For busy households, a reptile or amphibian might be the best choice. Check out the options available in The 25 Best Reptile and Amphibian Pets by R.D. Bartlett.

Another book to check out for that 'perfect pet' is: Great Pets! An Extraordinary Guide To More Than 60 Usual and Unusual Family Pets by Sara Bonnett Stein.



For those who have recently selected a kitten or puppy, you might want to read one of Mordecai Siegal's popular books, I Just Got a Kitten: What Do I Do? or I Just Got a Puppy: What Do I Do?

1 comment:

Nan Patience said...

As it happens, my family's dying for a dog, and I think we're going to have to break down and get one.